Challenger Kayaking Trip
- Difficulty: 9/10
- Fun: 7/10
- Fitness Required: 8/10
On this trip, I will take you on the kayak trip in river Sambhavi. River Shambhavi starts from western ghats and meets the Arabian Sea. River hardly touches any town or city. Away from the population, river Shambhavi is known for its natural beauty.
Surrounded by dense trees, the river is the perfect gateway to nature.
We also get to see lots of Indian and foreign birds in the river.
It is one full day long journey. I take individual and group for kayaking. Total distance is 20 km(including both ways). On this trip, we will kayak till the Palimar dam, where the salt water ends. We will freshen up at the dam, and kayak back to Mulki.
Things we will give you during the trip
- 1 Kayak
- 1 Kayak Paddle
- 1 Life jacket
- 1 Waterproof mobile case
- Food including fruits, snacks, 1 traditional veg lunch
- Common Dry Bag
- Start Kayaking at 7:00 AM
- Paddle Paddle stop for breakfast around 10:00 AM
- Paddle Paddle reach Palimar dam around 12-1 PM
- Take rest and have lunch at Palimar dam.
- Start to paddle back at 2:00 PM
- Reach back to mulki before 6:30 PM
- Kayak, lifejacket rent
- fishermen cap rent
- waterproof mobile case rent
- Dry bag rent
- Local Guide throught the trip
- Kayaking permission
- Drinking Water for the trip
- Breakfast(fruits, bread, jam, banana, glucose drink)
- Lunch(Traditional home made veg food)
- evening snacks(fruits, biscuits, cake, chocolates)
- First Aid Kit